BUY NOW * PAY LATER WITH AFTERPAY
Buy what you want today and pay it off over four fortnightly instalments.
TO MAKE A PURCHASE USING AFTERPAY, ALL YOU NEED IS:
- An Australian credit card or debit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- An Australian residential address
HOW DO I USE AFTERPAY?
- Add items to your shopping bag and checkout as normal
- Select Afterpay as you payment method - you will be redirected to the Afterpay website
- Register or login to your Afterpay account
- Enter or verify your payment details then confirm your order
For more information about Afterpay terms and conditions, visit the Afterpay website.
WHAT IF I CAN’T PAY AN INSTALMENT?
If you fail to make a payment, you will be charged a $10 late payment fee by Afterpay with a further $7 late payment fee added seven days later if the payment is still unpaid. Please see Afterpay terms and conditions here.
WHAT CARDS DOES AFTERPAY ACCEPT?
Afterpay currently accepts Mastercard and Visa credit and debit cards issued in Australia. Unfortunately Afterpay does not accept any prepaid cards or foreign debit/credit cards.
WHEN WILL MY FIRST PAYMENT BE CHARGED?
All new Afterpay customers are required to make their first payment at the time of purchase. You will no longer be considered a ‘new’ customer once you have fully paid off your first order and 6 weeks have passed since you placed that order. For online orders under $500 placed thereafter, your first payment will only be deducted 2 weeks after your purchase and your last payment deducted 8 weeks after purchase. For all orders over $500, your first payment will always be deducted at the time of purchase.
WHO DO I CONTACT IF I HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT AFTERPAY?